My older sister, Angela. AKA : AngMaybe I am just partial to this because I grew up with it but I think that the nickname 'Ang' is one of the cutest ways to shorten a name. I think that it is very pretty!
Angela and I have definitely had some tough times in the past! But we are sisters, who doesn't have problems? But I love her so much! I have learned so many things from her that have made me the person I am today! I don't think she has any idea of the things that I learned from her.
She is gorgeous and has a sweet sweet spirit! I know I can trust her with anything!
We have the best deep talks about life that I ever have. She totally understands where I am coming from and even when we disagree on things, we can respect each other for that. I'm not saying its always easy but its for sure worth it!
In June, 2007 Angela and Greg were married. I remember her wedding night, I was sooo sad and so proud of her and so excited for her! I knew that I wanted to get married in the temple before her wedding but after it, I knew that it was the only thing that I wanted for my wedding!
And Greg is the best big brother I've ever had! - lucky for him, I don't have another big brother to compare to ;). While they were dating I was able to spend a lot of time with Ang and Greg and it was always a fun time! He tells the best joke (the owl joke) and he's always got something funny to say or do up his sleeve.
No comments:
Post a Comment