February 20, 2011

Mom and Dad #2

I am so very grateful and blessed to have these two amazing people in my life! I could not have asked for a funnier, sexier, awesome, loving set of in-laws! Since the day our families stepped into each others lives I have felt like the Gonthiers were part of my family. Gerard and Tracey are kind and loving and love everyone they meet. I look up to their friendly personalities. I never felt/feel unwelcome around them.
I have so many good memories of halloween parties, weeks at the beach house, fourth of July's, New years Eve's and more recently family visits to Missouri. These two really know how to have fun - always!
When I wrote and asked them if and when it was OK for me to come visit when Kyle got home, they welcomed me with open arms. I told Tracey that I didn't want to intrude on any family time and she told me that I could never be a bother or be in the way to them!
For our reception in Missouri, my dear mother (in-law) organized the most beautiful reception I could have asked for! She really did make it a beautiful event. PLUS, my bouquet was real and it was exactly what I wanted!
I am the most lucky girl to have such amazing people come into my life, and I know that Heavenly Father puts people in our lives that we need. I'm so lucky that they made such wonderful children together and that they would let me marry their son!
I couldn't ask for a better set of in-laws.

I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD (#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment