February 19, 2011

Jereme Jarvis

My brother Jereme. AKA : Jerm or Jer Bear (<--his favorite)
I love all my siblings equally but I never got to give a special Thank You to Jereme. As you may or may not know, my life was not a very happy one while dating/engaged to Kyle. We were living 1,541 miles apart and any of you that have missed someone knows what that feels like. I cried often because I missed Kyle so much!
One day in particular I was having a real bad day. Jerm came in my room and saw that I was crying and without saying anything sat beside me and rubbed my back. He didn't say anything inspiring or tell me everything was gonna be ok. I just needed someone to know that I was in pain and to let me know they cared. I know my other fmaily members would have done the same thing but I just want Jereme to know that I appreciated that.
Sometimes. Let me rephrase that. Occasionally. Let me be more specific. Almost always, Jerm tries to be tough and pretend he doesn't really care about stuff. But underneath that, he has a soft side. And I can turn that frown of his into a smile no matter what.
He tries to convince me that he is stronger. And he probably is. But I am older and I will always win. He's always ready to do something stupid or random with me. I love you Jerm!

No comments:

Post a Comment