February 19, 2011

Mallory Gonthier

My sister (in law) Mallory. AKA: Black. Or, my love muffin
MAllory is legitimate. She is black on the inside but a birth defect caused her skin to be white. It's a very rare defect so you really don't see it - ever.
Mallory can always make me laugh. She has convinced herself (and almost me) that we will name one of our children after her, except with a K of course, Kallory.
I had the pleasant opportunity to spend a week with her last January when she and Kyle came for a visit.
"We make the babies, they make the bacon!"
Mallory has followedin Kyle's footsteps and is a fantastic swimmer! She's pretty strong. Let me rephrase that. She's tough. Let me be more specific. She's the toughest girl I know.As children, she was betrothed to my brother, Colin and I sure do hope that they end up getting married! Colin could use someone in his life to toughen him up and keep him in line. Mallory is perfect for the job!
Also, Mallory likes to snort sugar. I love you Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment