February 19, 2011

Aubree Jarvis


My lovely sister Aubree. AKA : Auburrito
(crazy how much we look alike in the above picture!)
It is incredible how much love one person can have and give. I see this quality in a lot of people but my little sister Aubree has more love than all those people combined! She never runs out of hugs or smiles or a helping hand. As a sibling, I must admit, that it was hard to not take advantage of her kindness because I knew that no matter what I asked she would willingly do.
Interestingly enough, we were at my grandparents last night and my grandpa was telling stories about my dad and several times he stated how much my dad loved to help. How my dad was always there right away when someone needed help. I see that in my sister Aubree and I love it!
Dance Party : Kayla, Aubree, Jordan

I know that she lookd up to me and that makes me a better person because I know that I need to be a good example for her.

One night Aubree, Jordan (her BFF) and I went to WalMart. On the way home we pulled off the road a tiny bit and had a dance party in the back of my truck. She is always ready for fun and for random things! I love you Aubree!

No comments:

Post a Comment