February 19, 2011

Kayla Jarvis Gonthier

My name is Kayla Jean Jarvis Freakin Gonthier.
I am crazy. Crazy AWESOME!
I don't take serious pictures... and if I do, it is very rare!
I absolutely love my family!
They are amazing and we have tons of fun together!
We've had our rough patches and still do but we always come out stronger.
My parents are my inspiration.

I want to be just as cool as they are when I am older.

They make me smile!


Me and my cousin are in a band.

Not really but I like to take funny pictures and play pretend.
I Believe in Santa.

I love christmas season.
I love all of the fun traditions we have, like decorating gingerbread houses!
And our 12 foot tree!
I love disco balls!
I love my cousins Nicole and Bryan for putting it up at my wedding.
I love dance parties.
I love having dance parties with my siblings in my parents family room.
I love having dance parties in my family room under my own personal disco ball!
I like random funny things!
Like giant tears on my face!
I like to try new things (most of the time)
I want to own a horse someday!
I love to ride horses!

I hope to spend every birthday I have in Disneyland!

It really is the happiest place on earth!

I've only been kissing people for one year and one month!

Kyle is the only person I have ever kissed!

I often laugh when we kiss in pictures!

I love Kyle.

A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment