My younger brother (in law) Trevor. AKA : TrevinaMe and Trevor are about 6 months apart in age. Currently, he is serving in the Boise Idaho mission and he absolutely loves it! I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time with him before he left on his mission and it was a lot of fun!
As I've mentioned in previous posts, we were all betrothed to each other and Trevor was my betrothed...? I don't know if thats how you word that. Anyway, I can't say that I ever had a crysh on Trevor but he has always been a good friend. I remember playing with him as kids and I remember the trip to the St Lois City museum when we hung out there, and sticking up for him when Kyle picked on him. When we were there in November for Kyles homecoming Trevor also talked to me more than Kyle did! And while Kyle was on his mission me and Trevor kept in touch over facebook.
Trevor is one of the nicest friends I have. He has always been one to show love for others and always has a smile on his face, even when things are tough. He's put up a tough fight through any challenges he has had to overcome and excels in all he does. Our betrothing (??) might not have worked out but he will always be a great friend, and now, brother! Love ya Trevor!!
No comments:
Post a Comment