February 16, 2011

Devin Gonthier


My little brother (in law) Devin...AKA : Devina
This little guy is rambunctious! Always on the go and packed with energy and always smiling! (except for that one time when I broke his tower that he built and he wanted to break my arm...I still feel terrible about that!)
When I went to Missouri for Kyle's homecoming, Devin followed me around everywhere! He talked to me more than Kyle did! And he is so sweet! I was able to spend some time with his school project, Flat Devin:


I was so honored that he chose me to spend time with him! I took flat Devin with me everywhere! He got to sit by me at work and everyone loved him!


The REAL Devin got to visit Flat Devin! When they came for a visit!





Devin used to send me letters when Kyle was still living in Missouri. This was a picture he drew/colored for me.

He still sends me and Kyle letters now and then to let us know he loves and misses us and to see how we are doing. I can tell that his heart is full of love and he makes me smile so much! I love you Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment